Birth Fee: $600 to $1000
Fee Details: I believe that everyone who would like a Doula should get one. I am happy to work with you on an appropriate payment plan.
Birth Doula Experience: 1 years and 5 births attended
Clients per Month: 1 to 2Attends hospital births? All Hospitals
Languages spoken: English
Service Area MapArea of practice: Los Angeles, CA
· I feel so lucky to have had Ellen as a part of our birth experience. Ellen was right there through all of our challenges, totally unfazed by my emotions and totally sure that everything would work out well – and it did!
· I expected that Ellen’s help would mostly come during my actual labor. But I struggled at the end of my pregnancy and her emotional support was a guiding light.
· Ellen’s support helped me transition from a challenging end of my pregnancy to a smooth birth experience that I am extremely proud of and will look back on fondly forever.
· Having Ellen’s steady hand and calming presence was an absolute blessing. It all seemed less scary and I felt stronger because of her. She seemed to know exactly how to respond to the contractions and pressure I was feeling.
· Ellen’s presence helped me feel safe, cared for and empowered to have the birthing experience I wanted. I wholeheartedly recommend Ellen to anyone - her knowledge, positivity, support and sense of humor will lift you up!
= Available. Calendar last updated: 9/17/2019 6:28:06 AM