Birth Fee: $600
Fee Details: It's my goal to serve my community and women of color. I have set my fee so that I am accessible to everyone. I am willing to barter services or set up payment arrangements.
Birth Doula Experience: 1 years and 1 births attended
Type of Practice:
- DONA International, October 2018
Clients per Month: 1 to 2
Attends hospital births?
All HospitalsAttends birth center births?
All Birth CentersAttends home births?
Any Home Birth
Childbirth Education Certifications
- DONA approved Childbirth Education course
- DONA approved Doula Training course
Other Relevant Certifications
- American Heart Association BLS (Basic Life Support) Certification
- AHA CPR certified
Specialized training or previous experience
- Cesarean birth
- High risk
- LGBTQP Families
- Spanish Speaking
- Survivors of Previous Life Trauma
- Women and Families of Color
Special Services Offered
- Breastfeeding Consultant Services
- Reduced rates for women considering adoption
- Satellite Doula (For remote and rural clients)
Relevant volunteer or advocacy work
Community of Health volunteer doula