Marianne's Doula Services
Birth Fee: $0 to $1000
Fee Details: I offer a sliding scale determined on a case by case basis. I am pre-approved for BCAAFC funding for Indigenous families.
Birth Doula Experience: 1 years and 11 births attended
Type of Practice:
- DONA International, March 2018
Partnership with 2 or more doulas
Clients per Month: 1 to 4
Attends hospital births?
All HospitalsAttends birth center births?
All Birth CentersAttends home births?
Any Home Birth
Specialized training or previous experience
- Addiction Recovery
- Domestic Violence
- Home Birth
- Over 40
- Single parents
- Survivors of Previous Life Trauma
- Survivors of childhood sexual abuse
- Women and Families of Color
Special Services Offered
- Babywearing education
- Cloth diapering education
- End of Life Doula Services
- Miscarriage Support (Before, During or After)
- Mother blessing celebrations
- Parenting consulting
- Reduced rates for women considering adoption
- Satellite Doula (For remote and rural clients)
- Sibling support (for your older children at the birth)
- Surrogates and intended parents
Languages spoken: English