Birth Fee: $600 to $700
Postpartum Rate: $20
Fee Details: Having a doula at a birth could make a huge difference in your birth experience. Feel free to contact me in regards to fees. I believe we can make things work for you!
Birth Doula Experience: 3 years and 3 births attended
Postpartum Doula Experience: 3 years and 4 families served
Type of Practice:
- Self-trained, January 2015
Clients per Month: 1 to 3 births and 1 to 3 postpartum families
NoneAttends hospital births?
All HospitalsAttends birth center births?
All Birth CentersAttends home births?
Any Home Birth
Childbirth Education Certifications
- CAPPA (Childbirth and Postpartum Professional Association)
Other Relevant Certifications
- American Academy of CPR and First Aid, Inc Certified
- American Heart Association BLS (Basic Life Support) Certification
- CAPPA Doula Trainer
- LPN/LVN (Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse)
Specialized training or previous experience
- Home Birth
- Single parents
Special Services Offered
- American Red Cross First Aid and CPR
- Baby-led weaning
- Babywearing education
- Bereavement doula (pregnancy & infant loss)
- Breastfeeding Consultant Services
- Childbirth Education Services
- Parenting consulting
- Sibling support (for your older children at the birth)
Languages spoken: Russian