rising tide birth services
Birth Fee: $1500 to $2000
Fee Details: $500. deposit to hold dates. Balance due by 36 weeks.
Birth Doula Experience: 20 years and 107 births attended
Type of Practice:
- DONA International, March 2002
- HypnoBirthing, April 2002
Clients per Month: 0 to 3
Attends hospital births?
All HospitalsAttends birth center births?
All Birth CentersAttends home births?
Any Home Birth
I love homebirth!
Childbirth Education Certifications
- Aviva College (Formerly Aviva Institute)
- grandparents childbirth education
Other Relevant Certifications
- CPM (Certified Professional Midwife)
- LM (Licensed Midwife)
- Reiki Practitioner
Specialized training or previous experience
- Addiction Recovery
- Cesarean birth
- Families conceiving with ART and IVF
- High risk
- Home Birth
- Induced and high medical technology labor & birth
- LGBTQP Families
- Over 40
- Plus size mothers
- Postpartum mood disorders
- Previous birth trauma and/or birth injury
- Remote and rural clients birthing away from home
- Single parents
- Survivors of Previous Life Trauma
- Survivors of childhood sexual abuse
- Women and Families of Color
Special Services Offered
- Abortion Support
- American Red Cross First Aid and CPR
- Belly casting
- Birth Pool rental
- Childbirth Education Services
- Cloth diapering education
- Monitrice services
- Placenta encapsulation
Relevant volunteer or advocacy work
CAM board member 2009-2011, MANA member, volunteer doula (single mothers) for many years.