Meredith Bowling AAHCC, CD, PCD, Evidence Based Birth Instructor
Birth Takes A Village
Birth Fee: $700 to $1500
Fee Details: My set packages range between 700-1500 depending on the services I can support you with. Some of these services include birth and postpartum packages and childbirth education.
Birth Doula Experience: 3 years and 20 births attended
Type of Practice:
- The Bradley Method of Husband-Coached Natural Childbirth, November 2016
- DONA International, August 2017
- Childbirth and Postpartum Professional Association (CAPPA), March 2018
Clients per Month: 2 to 4
Attends hospital births?
All HospitalsAttends birth center births?
All Birth CentersAttends home births?
Any Home Birth
Childbirth Education Certifications
- Doula Trainings International - Certified Childbirth Educator
- Evidence Based Birth Instructor
- I teach private classes as well as group classes. You can take a look at my website for class descriptions and schedule.
Other Relevant Certifications
- American Heart Association BLS (Basic Life Support) Certification
- Evidence Based Birth® Instructor
- I teach a varied of Evidence Based Birth® Classes for parents and birth workers.
Specialized training or previous experience
- Families conceiving with ART and IVF
- LGBTQP Families
- Plus size mothers
- Single parents
- Women and Families of Color
Special Services Offered
- American Red Cross First Aid and CPR
- Childbirth Education Services
- Mother blessing celebrations
- Reduced rates for women considering adoption
- Sibling support (for your older children at the birth)
Languages spoken: English