Birth Fee: $550 to $1400
Postpartum Rate: $40 to $50
Fee Details: I provide 2-3 prenatal visits, attendance at your birth, and 1-2 postpartum visits with each birth package.
Birth Doula Experience: 4 years and 12 births attended
Postpartum Doula Experience: 1 years and 3 families served
Type of Practice:
- Cornerstone Doula Trainings, May 2017
Clients per Month: 1 to 3 births and 1 to 2 postpartum families
Attends hospital births?
Some HospitalsAttends birth center births?
All Birth CentersAttends home births?
Any Home Birth
Homebirth is very familiar to me as I had all of my 4 daughters at home.
Childbirth Education Certifications
- Cornerstone Doula Trainings - Certified Childbirth Educator
Other Relevant Certifications
- American Academy of CPR and First Aid, Inc Certified
- Neonatal Resuscitation Certified (American Academy of Pediatrics)
Specialized training or previous experience
- Cesarean birth
- High risk
- Home Birth
- Induced and high medical technology labor & birth
- Plus size mothers
- Single parents
- Special needs babies
- Women and Families of Color
Special Services Offered
- American Red Cross First Aid and CPR
- Antepartum doula
- Babywearing education
- Childbirth Education Services
- Cloth diapering education
- Mother Roasting
- Satellite Doula (For remote and rural clients)
- Sibling support (for your older children at the birth)
Relevant volunteer or advocacy work
Birthways Volunteer Doula Program
Languages spoken: English and Arabic