Candie MacMillan - Doula
Birth Fee: $500
Fee Details: I am a new doula and my fees reflect that.
I believe every woman should have access to a doula that wants one. I offer a sliding scale for those who need it.
Birth Doula Experience: 2 years and 2 births attended
Type of Practice:
- DONA International, October 2014
Clients per Month: 1 to 4
Attends hospital births?
All HospitalsAttends birth center births?
No Birth Centers
No birth centers in BC at this timeAttends home births?
Any Home Birth
- 18 Hour Breaatfeeding Course - Douglas College
Other Relevant Certifications
- Standard First Aid and CPR Level C
Specialized training or previous experience
- Cesarean birth
- Clients on bed rest
- High risk
- Home Birth
- Induced and high medical technology labor & birth
- Over 40
- Plus size mothers
- Special needs babies
Special Services Offered
- Abortion Support
- Antepartum doula
- Breastfeeding Consultant Services
- Reduced rates for women considering adoption
- Sibling support (for your older children at the birth)
- Surrogates and intended parents
- TENS units rental
Relevant volunteer or advocacy work
Volunteer Doula with the Doula Services Association
Languages spoken: English