Birth Fee: $400 to $800
Fee Details: I work with a lot of internationals as well as Americans. I work from a sliding scale, so that women from all different situations can afford the birth they hope for!
Birth Doula Experience: 3 years and 23 births attended
Type of Practice:
- DONA International, September 2016
Clients per Month: 1 to 3
Attends hospital births?
All HospitalsAttends birth center births?
All Birth CentersAttends home births?
Any Home Birth
As long as their is medical personal their as well
Other Relevant Certifications
- American Heart Association BLS (Basic Life Support) Certification
- CPR Certified - Red Cross
- EMT for over a decade
Specialized training or previous experience
- Cesarean birth
- Expected stillbirth
- Remote and rural clients birthing away from home
- Single parents
- Survivors of Previous Life Trauma
- Survivors of childhood sexual abuse
- Women and Families of Color
Special Services Offered
- Childbirth Education Services
- Cloth diapering education
- Military families
- Reduced rates for women considering adoption
Relevant volunteer or advocacy work
I work with an organization that provides pregnancy, labor and delivery support, and postpartum support to refugee moms!
Languages spoken: English