Exceeding Expectations Childbirth Services
Birth Fee: $1150
Birth Doula Experience: 10 years and 22 births attended
Type of Practice:
- DONA International, November 2015
Clients per Month: 1 to 4
Attends hospital births?
All HospitalsAttends birth center births?
All Birth CentersAttends home births?
Some Home Births
Home births must be assisted by a midwife or Dr.
Childbirth Education Certifications
- CAPPA (Childbirth and Postpartum Professional Association)
Other Relevant Certifications
- CPR Certified - Red Cross
Specialized training or previous experience
- Cesarean birth
- Expected stillbirth
- Induced and high medical technology labor & birth
- Plus size mothers
- Postpartum mood disorders
- Remote and rural clients birthing away from home
- Single parents
- Survivors of Previous Life Trauma
- Survivors of childhood sexual abuse
- Women and Families of Color
Special Services Offered
- Antepartum doula
- Bereavement doula (pregnancy & infant loss)
- Childbirth Education Services
- Miscarriage Support (Before, During or After)
- Stillbirthday Bereavement Doula
Relevant volunteer or advocacy work
I worked as a volunteer birth doula in Mountainview County as well as New Zealand.
Languages spoken: English