Choosing Joy Doula
Birth Fee: $1100 to $2000
Fee Details: My fees are laid out in my contract with specified payment and refund terms. You can find my package prices on my website.
Birth Doula Experience: 1 years and 32 births attended
Type of Practice:
- DONA International, May 2016
- Birthingway College of Midwifery, September 2018
Clients per Month: 2 to 3
Attends hospital births?
All HospitalsAttends birth center births?
All Birth CentersAttends home births?
Any Home Birth
Only with medical support.
Childbirth Education Certifications
- Lamaze International
- Working on Certification from Lamaze
Specialized training or previous experience
- Cesarean birth
- Clients on bed rest
- Families conceiving with ART and IVF
- Home Birth
- Induced and high medical technology labor & birth
- LGBTQP Families
- Over 40
- Plus size mothers
- Postpartum mood disorders
- Relinquishing mothers
- Remote and rural clients birthing away from home
- Single parents
- Survivors of childhood sexual abuse
- Women and Families of Color
Special Services Offered
- Antepartum doula
- Belly binding
- Childbirth Education Services
- Cloth diapering education
- Military families
- Parenting consulting
- Satellite Doula (For remote and rural clients)
- Sibling support (for your older children at the birth)
- Surrogates and intended parents
Relevant volunteer or advocacy work
Volunteered for Gateway Doula project from July 2016-December 2016.
Volunteer with PDX Doulas; April 2017 - present
Languages spoken: English