Abundant Birth Support
Birth Fee: $900
Fee Details: Fee includes prenatal preparation meeting, mini-workshop of choice, labor doula support, and 1 postpartum visit. Unlimited text/email/phone support throughout pregnancy.
Birth Doula Experience: 2 years
Birth Doula Certifications
- Stillbirthday - Certified Birth and Bereavement Doula
Type of Practice:
- DONA International, October 2016
- Stillbirthday, August 2017
Independent contractor with a doula agency
Clients per Month: 0 to 2
Attends hospital births?
All HospitalsAttends birth center births?
All Birth CentersAttends home births?
Any Home Birth
Childbirth Education Certifications
- Certified GentleBirth Childbirth Educator
Other Relevant Certifications
- American Academy of CPR and First Aid, Inc Certified
- Rebozo Training
Specialized training or previous experience
- Clients on bed rest
- Expected stillbirth
- Home Birth
- Induced and high medical technology labor & birth
- Postpartum mood disorders
Special Services Offered
- American Red Cross First Aid and CPR
- Baby-led weaning
- Babywearing education
- Bereavement doula (pregnancy & infant loss)
- Childbirth Education Services
- Reduced rates for women considering adoption
- Stillbirthday Bereavement Doula
- TENS units rental
Relevant volunteer or advocacy work
Peanut Ball Ambassador with Premier Birth Tools. Local leader with The Birthing Circle of Carroll County.
Languages spoken: English