Tricia James Doula and Massage Therapist, LLC
Birth Fee: $650
Fee Details: My fee includes at least 2 prenatal home visits, a 90 minute prenatal massage, continuous care spent during labor and birth with 2 hours post-birth, and 1 postnatal home visit
Birth Doula Experience: 4 years and 14 births attended
Type of Practice:
Clients per Month: 1 to 4
Attends hospital births?
All HospitalsAttends birth center births?
All Birth CentersAttends home births?
Any Home Birth
Other Relevant Certifications
- American Heart Association BLS (Basic Life Support) Certification
- Certified Massage Therapist
- LMT/LMP (Licensed Massage Therapist/Practitioner)
- Spinning Babies Trained
Specialized training or previous experience
Special Services Offered
- Abortion Support
- American Red Cross First Aid and CPR
- Baby sign language education
- Babywearing education
- Breastfeeding Consultant Services
- Childbirth Education Services
- Cloth diapering education
- Infant massage education
- Military families
- Parenting consulting
- Prenatal or postnatal massage
- TENS units rental
Relevant volunteer or advocacy work
I am a military wife, proudly serving the military community. American Red Cross volunteer for L&D at Evans Army Community Hospital.
Languages spoken: English