Birth Fee: $400 to $600
Postpartum Rate: $20
Fee Details: A deposit of $200 is required upon hiring after interview.
I am always willing to discuss payment plans for the convenience of the families.
Birth Doula Experience: 5 years and 10 births attended
Postpartum Doula Experience: 5 years and 10 families served
Type of Practice:
Clients per Month: 2 to 3 births and 2 to 3 postpartum families
Attends hospital births?
All HospitalsAttends birth center births?
All Birth CentersAttends home births?
Any Home Birth
Must be within five/ten miles of the nearest hospital.
Childbirth Education Certifications
- ICEA (International Childbirth Education Association)
- McDoula Certified Doulas
- McDoula Certified Doulas, The Farm Midwifery
Other Relevant Certifications
- DONA International - Birth Doula Trainer
- Certified Midwife Assistant/ The Farm Midwifery
Specialized training or previous experience
- Cesarean birth
- Home Birth
- Induced and high medical technology labor & birth
- Single parents
- Survivors of Previous Life Trauma
- Women and Families of Color
Special Services Offered
- American Red Cross First Aid and CPR
- Birth counseling for survivors of childhood sexual abuse
- Breastfeeding Consultant Services
- Childbirth Education Services
- Prenatal or postnatal massage
- Sibling support (for your older children at the birth)
Languages spoken: English