Loving Hands Support Services
Phone: (770) 463-6862
Birth Fee: Not specified
Fee Details: My fees are often individualized trying to help out the couples but the average is $700 unless enrolled in our Bradley classes then a discount is given.
Birth Doula Experience: 32 years and 500 births attended
Type of Practice:
Partnership with 1 other doula
Clients per Month: 1 to 3
Attends hospital births?
All HospitalsAttends birth center births?
All Birth CentersAttends home births?
Any Home Birth
Childbirth Education Certifications
Other Relevant Certifications
Specialized training or previous experience
- Addiction Recovery
- Cesarean birth
- Domestic Violence
- Expected stillbirth
- Families conceiving with ART and IVF
- High risk
- Home Birth
- Over 40
- Postpartum mood disorders
- Single parents
- Survivors of Previous Life Trauma
- Survivors of childhood sexual abuse
Special Services Offered
- Baby-led weaning
- Birth counseling for survivors of childhood sexual abuse
- Military families
- Miscarriage Support (Before, During or After)
- Mother blessing celebrations
- Parenting consulting
- Reduced rates for women considering adoption
- Sibling support (for your older children at the birth)
- Therapist or counselor
Relevant volunteer or advocacy work
Professional Supporter of ICAN, Active member of Georgia Birth Network, Vice President of a new forming Pregnancy Crises Center, Member of the American Association of Christian Counselors.
Languages spoken: English