Birth Fee: $500 to $1500
Postpartum Rate: $30 to $40
Fee Details: Contract to be discussed then fee determined will include travel
Birth Doula Experience: 12 years and 20 births attended
Postpartum Doula Experience: 10 years and 18 families served
Type of Practice:
- Self-trained, January 2009
Clients per Month: 1 births and 2 postpartum families
Attends hospital births?
All HospitalsAttends birth center births?
Some Birth CentersAttends home births?
Some Home Births
- IBCLC Lactation Consultant
- Basics of Lactation Management for Doulas
Other Relevant Certifications
- Certified Educator of Infant Massage
- Child Seat Safety Tech.
Specialized training or previous experience
- Cesarean birth
- Single parents
Special Services Offered
- Abortion Support
- Baby sign language education
- Breastfeeding Consultant Services
- Child Passenger Safety Technician
- End of Life Doula Services
- Infant massage education
- Miscarriage Support (Before, During or After)
- Parenting consulting
- Satellite Doula (For remote and rural clients)
- Surrogates and intended parents
Languages spoken: English