Phone: (469) 556-0257
Birth Fee: $0 to $800
Fee Details: Base fee is $800 and I work on a sliding scale. However, I do work for a low-cost and occasionally free, based on need and availability.
Birth Doula Experience: 13 years and 40 births attended
Birth Doula Certifications
- Childbirth International (CBI) - Certified Birth Doula
Type of Practice:
Clients per Month: 2 to 4
Attends hospital births?
All HospitalsAttends birth center births?
All Birth CentersAttends home births?
Any Home Birth
Any home birth in which a certified midwife is present.
Other Relevant Certifications
- American Heart Association BLS (Basic Life Support) Certification
Specialized training or previous experience
- Cesarean birth
- Clients on bed rest
- Domestic Violence
- Expected stillbirth
- High risk
- Home Birth
- Induced and high medical technology labor & birth
- Over 40
- Plus size mothers
- Remote and rural clients birthing away from home
- Single parents
- Survivors of childhood sexual abuse
- Women and Families of Color
Special Services Offered
- American Red Cross First Aid and CPR
- Baby-led weaning
- Birth counseling for survivors of childhood sexual abuse
- Miscarriage Support (Before, During or After)
- Monitrice services
- Parenting consulting
- Pregnancy, birth and/or newborn photography
- Reduced rates for women considering adoption
- Sibling support (for your older children at the birth)
Languages spoken: English