Search Agency Doulas
Birth Fee: $1200 to $1500
Postpartum Rate: $30 to $50
Fee Details: Postpartum Doula Rates differ upon singleton and multiples, daytime or overnight care. Birth packages are available with Placenta Encapsulation Services.
Years in Operation: 5
Type of Practice:
Clients per Month: 1 to 3 births and 4 to 6 postpartum families
No smokers,Attends hospital births?
All HospitalsAttends birth center births?
All Birth CentersAttends home births?
Any Home Birth
Accompanied with our Midwife
Special Services Offered
- American Red Cross First Aid and CPR
- Baby-led weaning
- Babywearing education
- Bereavement doula (pregnancy & infant loss)
- Birthing From Within Birth Art Services
- Breastfeeding Consultant Services
- Childbirth Education Services
- Cloth diapering education
- Infant massage education
- Military families
- Miscarriage Support (Before, During or After)
- Parenting consulting
- Placenta encapsulation
- Pregnancy, birth and/or newborn photography
- Prenatal or postnatal massage
- Sibling support (for your older children at the birth)
- Sleep Educator
- Stillbirthday Bereavement Doula
- Surrogates and intended parents