Mama Quilla Doula Services
Birth Fee: $800 to $1500
Postpartum Rate: $30 to $45
Fee Details: Fee includes 2-3 prenatal visits, 24 hour on-call two weeks before and after due date, continious labor support, 1 postpartum visit.
Birth Doula Experience: 3 years and 10 births attended
Postpartum Doula Experience: 1 years and 4 families served
Birth Doula Certifications
- Doula Trainings International - Certified Birth Doula
Postpartum Doula Certifications
- Doula Trainings International - Certified Postpartum Doula
Type of Practice:
- DONA International, October 2014
- Doula Trainings International , February 2016
Clients per Month: 1 to 3 births and 1 to 2 postpartum families
No smokersAttends hospital births?
All HospitalsAttends birth center births?
All Birth CentersAttends home births?
Any Home Birth
Other Relevant Certifications
- American Heart Association BLS (Basic Life Support) Certification
Specialized training or previous experience
- Spanish Speaking
- Women and Families of Color
Special Services Offered
- American Red Cross First Aid and CPR
- Breastfeeding Consultant Services
- Placenta encapsulation
- Reduced rates for women considering adoption
- Surrogates and intended parents
Relevant volunteer or advocacy work
Currently a BSN student and IBCLC candidate
Languages spoken: English, Spanish