Birth Fee: $800 to $1100
Postpartum Rate: $30 to $50
Fee Details: All fees are based on a sliding scale.
Birth Doula Experience: 2 years and 20 births attended
Postpartum Doula Experience: 1 years
Type of Practice:
- The Organization of Labor Assistants for Birth Options & Resources (toLabor), November 2015
Clients per Month: 0 to 2 births and 0 to 3 postpartum families
Attends hospital births?
All HospitalsAttends birth center births?
All Birth CentersAttends home births?
Any Home Birth
Specialized training or previous experience
- Home Birth
- Induced and high medical technology labor & birth
- LGBTQP Families
- Plus size mothers
- Single parents
- Spanish Speaking
- Women and Families of Color
Special Services Offered
- Abortion Support
- Baby-led weaning
- Miscarriage Support (Before, During or After)
- Reduced rates for women considering adoption
- Satellite Doula (For remote and rural clients)
- Sibling support (for your older children at the birth)
Relevant volunteer or advocacy work
Returned Peace Corps Volunteer
Registered Prenatal Yoga Teacher (RPYT)
AFPA Pre/Post-Natal Exercise Specialist
Chicago Volunteer Doulas
Languages spoken: English, Romanian