Wind In The Willows Holistic Doula Services
Birth Fee: $400 to $1000
Fee Details: Please visit my website www.windwillowdoula.ca for all my package information including services & fees.
I also provide sliding scale and individualized packages to meet my clients needs.
Birth Doula Experience: 3 years and 5 births attended
Type of Practice:
- Pacific Rim College, December 2015
Clients per Month: 1 to 10
Attends hospital births?
All HospitalsAttends birth center births?
All Birth CentersAttends home births?
Any Home Birth
Other Relevant Certifications
- Certified Holistic Nutritionist
Specialized training or previous experience
- Families conceiving with ART and IVF
- Home Birth
- Single parents
Special Services Offered
- Abortion Support
- Bereavement doula (pregnancy & infant loss)
- End of Life Doula Services
- Military families
- Miscarriage Support (Before, During or After)
- Placenta encapsulation
- Prenatal or postnatal massage
- Reduced rates for women considering adoption
- Satellite Doula (For remote and rural clients)
- Sibling support (for your older children at the birth)
- TENS units rental
Languages spoken: English