Silver Linings Birth Services
Birth Fee: $400 to $600
Fee Details: I feel that every woman that wants a doula deserves to have a doula at their birth. I am willing work with you to make it possible to have a doula at your birth.
Birth Doula Experience: 5 years and 12 births attended
Type of Practice:
- DONA International, February 2019
Clients per Month: 0 to 4
Attends hospital births?
All HospitalsAttends birth center births?
No Birth CentersAttends home births?
No Home Births
Specialized training or previous experience
- Cesarean birth
- Clients on bed rest
- Domestic Violence
- Expected stillbirth
- High risk
- Induced and high medical technology labor & birth
- Relinquishing mothers
- Single parents
Special Services Offered
- Antepartum doula
- Baby-led weaning
- Babywearing education
- Belly casting
- Bereavement doula (pregnancy & infant loss)
- Military families
- Miscarriage Support (Before, During or After)
- Reduced rates for women considering adoption
- Stillbirthday Bereavement Doula
- Surrogates and intended parents
Relevant volunteer or advocacy work
Founder of Silver Linings Foundation and NICU Support Coordinator for NICU Miracles, Director of BisMan Parents of Multiples support group