Birth Fee: $450 to $750
Birth Doula Experience: 3 years and 5 births attended
Type of Practice:
- The Organization of Labor Assistants for Birth Options & Resources (toLabor), February 2015
Clients per Month: 0 to 4
Attends hospital births?
All HospitalsAttends birth center births?
All Birth CentersAttends home births?
Some Home Births
I attend home births provided there is a certified midwife present.
Other Relevant Certifications
- American Heart Association BLS (Basic Life Support) Certification
- Current U.Va. Nursing Student (MSN, CNL) with 145 clinical hours
Specialized training or previous experience
Special Services Offered
- Pregnancy, birth and/or newborn photography
- Sibling support (for your older children at the birth)