B. Nikalee Rath
Phone: (907) 232-7842
Birth Fee: $0 to $450
Fee Details: Every mother deserves quality education and support. If my fees feel uncomfortable to you, please contact me to see if we can work something out.
Birth Doula Experience: 4 years
Birth Doula Certifications
Type of Practice:
- Academy of Certified Birth Educators and Labor Support
Attends hospital births?
All HospitalsAttends birth center births?
All Birth CentersAttends home births?
Any Home Birth
I absolutely love attending home-births.
Childbirth Education Certifications
- Academy of Certified Birth Educators
Specialized training or previous experience
- Home Birth
- Clients on bed rest
- Postpartum mood disorders
- Single parents
- Cesarean birth
- Survivors of childhood sexual abuse
Special Services Offered
- Mother blessing celebrations
- Belly casting
- Cloth diapering education
- Parenting consulting
- Babywearing education
- Baby-led weaning
- ASL (American Sign Language)
- Reduced rates for military members/spouses
- Reduced rates for women considering adoption
- Antepartum doula
- Miscarriage Support (Before, During or After)
Relevant volunteer or advocacy work
Languages spoken: English, Basic ASL