Victoria Calleja, CD(DONA), AAHCC
Phone: (516) 238-8843
Birth Fee: $0 to $600
Fee Details: Reduced rates if you take my Bradley childbirth classes or have a deployed partner.
Birth Doula Experience: 5 years
Doula certification(s) lapsed
Type of Practice:
Clients per Month: to 2
Attends hospital births?
All HospitalsAttends birth center births?
All Birth CentersAttends home births?
Any Home Birth
Childbirth Education Certifications
- I breastfed both my children for extended periods and took lactation classes as part of my doula training.
Other Relevant Certifications
- Trained by Loss Doulas International
Specialized training or previous experience
- Over 40
- Home Birth
- Clients on bed rest
- High risk
- Expected stillbirth
- Single parents
- Cesarean birth
Special Services Offered
- Placenta encapsulation
- TENS units rental
- Cloth diapering education
- Parenting consulting
- Babywearing education
- Reduced rates for military members/spouses
- Reduced rates for women considering adoption
- Sibling support (for your older children at the birth)
- Antepartum doula
- Miscarriage Support (Before, During or After)
Relevant volunteer or advocacy work
I have experience with breech birth and VBAC in hospitals. I am the co-host of the West Valley Birth Circle.
Languages spoken: English